Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heavenly Honeys and Vintage Love...


an explanation...
often I wish I could have lived during the 70's. a perfect time for experimentation, amazing music, fashion, and old time photos. This week I have been getting lost in manipulating these beauties into a image map for an internet imaging course...mostly I just wish I was a part of these settings, jumping into a time where bob dylan was singing about a rolling stone and bread soothing their listener's soul.

Honeys Sit 'n Eat:

honey's sit 'n eat
Originally uploaded by
duskyyouth
Today I was able to experience the amazing Honey's sit 'n eat with my beautiful friend Sarah. Just what I needed after a long week of midterms mixed with studying and lots of stress. I was excited to celebrate the wonderful freedom of spring break by a tasty meal of eggs, biscuits, and amazing latke. If you are ever in the Northern Liberties area stop by Honeys and experience a little taste of heaven in the heart of Philadelphia.





No comments: