Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Fusing the beauty of art with fabric of clothing for the greater good"

Recently I have decided that it is time to change my mindset from "i will get to that in the future" or "i will do that when..." to making small changes NOW and starting the big things now. So recently I have been exploring companies who have a vision and have made their ideas reality. I lived in California for four months in 2008 and was turned on by the prospect of designing apparel to raise awareness for those who are suffering. A few days ago I came across jedidiah clothing, which is emphasizing HOPE in their t-shirt designs. They support organizations such as invisible children, world vision, surfing the nation, and gabriel house. Visit their blog at http://www.jedidiahusa.com/blog.  I love it!!!

 
image off flickr by promise



image courtesy of jedidiah clothing

No comments: