Tuesday, January 15, 2013



So it is a new year and I a new start for this girl. 2012 was both one of the best and yet hardest years of my 26 year life. I have lots of dreams and goals for this next season, a season in which I must take life experience from this past year to live up to expectations. Nothing grand or lofty, just simply living my life according to God's will and a projection of creativity. So I am going to take this moment to reflect on snapshots of the past year to push me in a forward direction towards new opportunities and relationships.


Canandaigua New York
Last summer we spent quite a bit of time as a family at my grandmother's lake house. It is a time that was so meaningful and quiet, a time in which I won't forget. I love this place because it reminds me of earlier days with those who have since passed on.



This girl is getting married!! One of my best friends and my roomie got engaged... So thankful for these people in my life.
Traveled to Switzerland for SueBees wedding!




I lost this beautiful lady. My gma went to be with the Lord in September, and her absence has been gravely felt. I will miss her dearly...one of the most wonderful ladies I have ever met.

So heres to 2013! 

No comments: