Thursday, May 19, 2011

wam bam thank you mamn.

It is hard to believe but I have finally graduated! What a long and beautiful journey the past
three years at Temple University has been. It has been enriching intellectually, socially, and spiritual. A time of extreme growth and understanding more and more of myself. A time filled with special moments that will be remembered the rest of my life, here are just a few snippets of my life during college...

The snow apocalypse coming to Philly... two of the most amazing girls and I walking to reading terminal market.

Fun cabin trips with high-school friends...

The stephens house...my humble abode for two years.
studying abroad in Roma...miss these days!

getting to visit my best friend in Switzerland

helping my little sister get ready for prom...love this beauty!

what a beautiful and blessed life I have had thus far...looking forward to the memories and adventures yet to come!

No comments: