Tuesday, March 30, 2010

more love and muffins

image source unknown
This week has been a little overwhelming being in Philly with so much to do, yet wanting to be home with my family. But I know that I will survive just like every time I was stressed out before. Today is a day for me to LOVE MORE. I pray that today I will be looking for people that I can show love to...that I will express my love for God in my actions and my thoughts, and that those that love me will feel the same love amplified right back at them.
Image via romaitaliano on flickr
In other news I have been accepted to the Temple University Rome study abroad program for next year fall semester. I am a little nervous and a lot excited to be traveling and experiencing different cultures. (also that I will be closer to my best friend sue-bee in switzerland)

(PS I am going to be bad today and get my second muffin in two days....don't judge me! :)

No comments: